Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Being Distractedly Challenged

One self-regulated behavior that challenges me the most is being distracted. It challenges me most because I do not get enough time to finish my homework. Every time I want to finish my homework, I feel like I want to take a break after two hours of doing homework. Not only I want to take a break, but I also want to take a nap. Whenever I am in my break, I play video games, go on the computer and go on Facebook, Gmail, youtube, etc., or even watch television or a movie. Sometimes, while I am doing my homework, I text some of my friends. Also, whenever I have friends come over to my place, I either hang out with them (like going to see a movie, go to places, or eat lunch) or even play video games with them, all while I am still doing homework and/or on break. Another factor that plays a role in, at least, part of my break is listening to music while doing homework. In addition, I would have to configure which songs to play and listen while doing homework. Finally, while I'm still doing homework or even before I start/continue it, I have to do the house chores. Afterwards, I would get tired. This is why I am distractedly challenged...

1 comment:

  1. Which self-regulated behavior from the video best describes your challenges? You should have selected one behavior described in the online video to discuss. Your comments could possibly fit a category, but you didn't clearly name which behavior you were discussing.

    ReplyDelete